[lbo-talk] "STUPID" block (clever, huh?) ;-)

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 22:19:37 PST 2010

Probably old news... but I heard it on the local TV last week and only recently I had time to look it up...

quote : "With every Tom, Dick and Harry convinced they can take on Goldman's Jim O'Neill and come up with a wittier, edgier, Gen Y/Z BRIC equivalent, Zero Hedge has decided to join the fray. We present the STUPIDs: Spain, Turkey, UK, Portgual, Italy and Dubai. We admit that while the BRICs and some the other more ridiculous sounding acronyms we have seen out there recently are a gauge into various countries' pent up "growth" potential, the STUPID index is merely a countdown to the inevitable sovereign debt implsion that so far has been postponed due to cash printers working on overdrive 24/7." http://www.zerohedge.com/article/its-chart-stupid

If you look down the comments, there´s also the "SHIT" group... Spain Hungary Italy Turkey

FC