[lbo-talk] Joe the Plumber evolves

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Feb 15 18:46:15 PST 2010

<http://www.theawl.com/2010/02/remember-joe-the-plumber-hes-pissed>

"I don’t owe him shit. He really screwed my life up, is how I look at it." —Samuel Joseph "Joe The Plumber" Wurzelbacher is not kindly disposed to John McCain. In fact, his enmity toward the Arizona senator is so strong that he is no longer a supporter of Sarah Palin's, due to the fact that she supports McCain's re-election. And, as regards President Obama: "I think his ideology is un-American, but he’s one of the more honest politicians. At least he told us what he wanted to do." Now you know!