[lbo-talk] mobile web: best of

Aaron Stark aaronsta at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 07:03:52 PST 2010

On Feb 9, 2010, shag wrote
>i'm developing a mobile app for smartphones, at the scope and spec stage at the moment.
>please drown me in your likes/dislikes, pointers toward the mobile sites you think are done well, etc. I've got books and web sites to draw on, but if there's >something you think I might have missed, hit me up anyway.

Coincidentally, I am on a similar project at work these days-- UI design and (eventually) usability testing for a higher ed mobile app-- but am at an earlier stage of understanding about mobile user interfaces. Could anyone recommend any decent books and websites for mobile user interface design? Feel free to respond to me off-list if that's more appropriate.

Thank you, Aaron