[lbo-talk] The zen of marx (was clarification)

Lakshmi Rhone lakshmirhone at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 11:07:10 PST 2010

On 2/16/10, Alan Rudy <alan.rudy at gmail.com> wrote:
> I take it you've noted that no one here has called you names,

Oh why don't you ask Nelson Goodman whether he got my clever pun of referring to his post as GRUE-some. But I am interested in the psychological type that claims the spirt of Marx but spits out appeals to authority (LISTEN TO DAVID HARVEY FOR THIRTY HOURS NOW), does not understand what Marx says (treating rent as something added on to price, which is the basic error that Marx's analysis was meant to expose), and provides one muddled idea after another. This kind of Marxism requires psychological analysis, don't you think? LR