[lbo-talk] Forwarded without comment ...

Bhaskar Sunkara bhaskar.sunkara at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 20:39:39 PST 2010

To be honest I never heard of Guy Rundle or Overland. He means December 2008, not "2009" and he bastardizes the word "Leninist" (or perhaps I should blame the KKE directly for that), but that was some interesting analysis.

What of SYRIZA polling like 15-20 percent like a year and a half ago? I thought they were posed to eclipse the KKE. What's their social base?

Youth, urban intellectuals and a chunk of the unions?