[lbo-talk] Forwarded without comment ...

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 03:57:53 PST 2010

The Repugs are almost surely going to take over the governorship here in MI, they already have the Senate - which has been brilliantly obstructionist to our Obama-lite gov'nor and they may get the House... if so, they clearly intend to slash slash slash at the state (they want to cut more than the $158/pupil in public school support from the state, eliminate the Library of Michigan, and savage regulation/enforcement), and probably slash at taxes, and our present 15% will skyrocket - all so they don't have to bump up taxes a smidge on VAT-ish services like suntan salons, broaden the tobacco tax to include snuff, pouch/pipe tobacco and cigarillos or delay or reject "scheduled" reductions in income taxes... f'tards.