[lbo-talk] My Sharona sells expensive real estate

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Feb 17 17:54:48 PST 2010

Ok, I have to admit, I've always liked The Knack. As Ken Freedman said on WFMU this morning, the rock snobs always hated them. Not me, even though I'll admit I'm a rock snob. But we all have our weaknesses.

By the way, Freedman also said that last night, Yoko and her Plastic Ono Band did a concert with lots of guests, among them Thurston Moore and the transplendent Kim Gordon. She made Thurston & Kim start the whole crowd off singing Kumbaya. They must have been mortified, but Yoko can get away with a lot apparently.

Doug