[lbo-talk] Take that, IRS!

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 05:15:27 PST 2010

The (U.S.) brains don´t leave, they don´t have the jobs for the skills they have, so they have to do something else.

Sun Microsystems has long moved plenty of Java and Linux/Unix jobs to its R+D centers in Asia, for that matter, more specifically, Sun´s Beijing offices.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q= "sun+beijing+team"&aq=f&aqi=&oq=

FC