[lbo-talk] The Nation and brain death

Jesse Lemisch jesse.lemisch at verizon.net
Sun Feb 21 14:12:04 PST 2010

The short answer is that they share an attitude towards an independent left, summarized in Katha's oft-repeated and contemptuously delivered "Get real!" And we have been hearing the same thing from Tom Hayden, who all but walked out of his latest appearance in NYC.

Jesse Lemisch

NOTE: If you have not already done so, please update my address to jesse.lemisch at verizon.net. Thank you.

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Heartfield" <Heartfield at blueyonder.co.uk> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2010 5:04 PM Subject: [lbo-talk] The Nation and brain death