[lbo-talk] Cockburn cut back at Nation

Bhaskar Sunkara bhaskar.sunkara at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 18:38:39 PST 2010

I've always despised Cockburn's writing, Hitchens on the other hand, though a bit predictable, is someone I can tolerate no matter what he's spouting.

His stuff at *The Atlantic* and *LRB* and other longer pieces have always been better than his weekly *Slate* or old *Nation* articles or his awful short biographies of Paine and Jefferson. AC has always rubbed me the wrong way.