[lbo-talk] Cockburn cut back at Nation

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 21 18:46:41 PST 2010

I think they both write like precoscious 13-year-olds, and have about the same reasoning ability.

----- Original Message ---- From: Bhaskar Sunkara <bhaskar.sunkara at gmail.com> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Mon, February 22, 2010 5:38:39 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Cockburn cut back at Nation

I've always despised Cockburn's writing, Hitchens on the other hand, though a bit predictable, is someone I can tolerate no matter what he's spouting. His stuff at *The Atlantic* and *LRB* and other longer pieces have always been better than his weekly *Slate* or old *Nation* articles or his awful short biographies of Paine and Jefferson.  AC has always rubbed me the wrong way.