[lbo-talk] Left on this, Right on that.

Bhaskar Sunkara bhaskar.sunkara at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 18:46:43 PST 2010

I have no problem with forming marriages of convenience with isolationists in the anti-war movement, but let's get something straight... the "left" ideal is radically interventionalist and interntionalist, not isolationalist. Look up Ben Linder's life and death, the International Brigades in the Spainish Civil War, etc. Just no smart bombs from the bourgeois state required.