[lbo-talk] Left on this, Right on that.

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 22:24:17 PST 2010

On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 9:46 PM, Bhaskar Sunkara <bhaskar.sunkara at gmail.com>wrote:

I have no problem with forming marriages of convenience with isolationists
> in the anti-war movement, but let's get something straight... the "left"
> ideal is radically interventionalist and interntionalist, not
> isolationalist.

You mean your "left" ideal? If whatever revolutionary currents exist can drive the Western powers into isolationist positions within my lifetime, I'll be more than satisfied (and not feel the need to settle accounts further through my own meddling). The internal affairs of Spain and Nicaragua are the proper business of Spaniards and Nicaraguans, respectively.