[lbo-talk] ciao, unions

Eric Beck ersatzdog at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 18:46:35 PST 2010

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 8:24 PM, Joanna <123hop at comcast.net> wrote:

> So, you have the working class split four ways: union bureaucrats, old union
> members, new union members, non-union members (rest of working class). It
> all just kind of plays out Gould's remark that he does not have to fear the
> working class because he can always get one half to kill the other half.

Out of curiosity, and not speaking just to Joanna, but when people on this list talk about "the working class," do they include themselves in it? Maybe I'm misinterpreting, but it sounds to me that most people think of the working class as something they are not a part of, and so I also wonder what exactly people here consider themselves.

Anyway, sorry for the interruption.