[lbo-talk] eXile

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 19:08:47 PST 2010

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 8:47 PM, Chris Doss <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

I don't know if they have officially folded), a former ally of Limonov, is
> considered "left" in Russia, but in the US, Canada, Australia, or Western
> Europe would be considered fascists (in the nontechnical sense of the term
> -- I don't want to open up the can of worms again).

I know Russian politics are weird (see: the National Bolsheviks), but isn't the RNE's advocacy for the expulsion of non-Russian ethnicities, not to mention its Roman-saluting, goose-stepping, and swastika-sporting, pretty definitively something other than left by anyone's standards? Or are things really so different over there?