[lbo-talk] My Ayn Randian, libertarian loving relatives....argh... !!!

Joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Wed Jan 6 18:30:46 PST 2010

Alan writes:

"Furthermore, the majority of the folks I've known who were drawn to Rand were not from my comfortable professional managerial class, they were strivers, up-and-coming folks seeking to escape lower income and lower status positions."

The only Randian I've ever known came from a very wealthy family. He married and bred with another Randian whom he met at a randian convention.

But this is not saying that your "striver" profile doesn't make sense.

I suppose the only way one would know is to go to one of their conventions.

http://www.aynrand.org/site/PageServer?pagename=index

Joanna