[lbo-talk] My Ayn Randian, libertarian loving relatives....argh... !!!

Bryan Atinsky bryan at alt-info.org
Wed Jan 6 19:00:44 PST 2010

Interesting, Yaron Brook the head of the Ayn Rand Institute is an Israeli, could that help to explain the Randy lovers of Zion?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaron_Brook

http://blog.aynrandcenter.org/the-u-n-goldstone-report-and-just-war/ Where he argues that Israel (and the US) should get rid of any notion of constraint and proportionate response...worry about civilians in a war theater and such)

Bryan