[lbo-talk] Good point from National Review

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 10:39:08 PST 2010

RE: As things stand, the boss can always drop one plan for something cheaper, and worse, if his employees let him get away with it. What is different?

[WS:] But how about his other point that you may still lose your insurance when you change jobs? Many corporations have some kind of waiting period for new employees .

The way I understand his argument is not that it is Obama's fault but Obama is creating false hopes with his "reform" - a point that resonates with me.

Wojtek