[lbo-talk] Good point from National Review

ken hanly northsunm at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 11 11:28:51 PST 2010

Its the territory that you live in because you refuse to take on the big health insurers and as a result their lobbyists craft the reform. As long as leftists accept this as the given territory to work within reform will be a sham. Doesn't the government insist that people buy insurance under pain of being fined and with government subsidising premiums of those with lowest incomes? This is less a case of compromise than regulatory capture in which the insurance corporations profit from govt. imposed regulations.

Blog: http://kenthink7.blogspot.com/index.html Blog: http://kencan7.blogspot.com/index.html