[lbo-talk] cell phone hell

James Heartfield Heartfield at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jan 12 14:37:10 PST 2010

Doug 'Who wants to do this?' (i.e. demonise family life)

Oliver James (author 'They **** you up) Liz Kelly, (author 'Continuum of Sexual Violence', 1987) Sue Palmer (author 'Toxic Childhood') Susan Forward (author 'Toxic Families') Dr David Southall (diagnostician of Munchausen syndrome by proxy) Beatrix Campbell: 'Despite the historic commitments of the Children Act, the state does not take the side of children. Childcare policy and professionals have been unable to withstand the toxic alchemy of a commentariat in denial, impoverished services, disempowered professions, and the insurgencies of accused adults. ...We have lost two decades when we could have confronted domestic terrorism. As a consequence, thousands of children still live scary lives.'