[lbo-talk] How to make the Senate a majority ruleinstitutioninoneday

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 09:47:48 PST 2010

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 12:38 PM, Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:

A conference on economic development in New York City. He was going on about
> the virtues of small business, and I filed my usual dissent.

Speaking of which, Doug, I've been meaning to ask: Can you, or someone else, recommend any resources those of us who don't know our economic trivia can use to refute such lunacy when it arises? Surely some informed person has composed a systemic argument against the weird fetishization of the petit bourgeoisie across the entire political spectrum.