[lbo-talk] termitude

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 08:18:37 PST 2010

No Child Left Behind was experienced, pretty much everywhere as a wildly un(der)funded mandate... Spent federal money (though not as much as intended) but cost localities and states far more (and would have done so even if ever penny intended to be allocated had been allocated...) I'm all for unpacking the subcategories rather than emphasizing percentages... A

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 11:09 AM, Matthias Wasser <matthias.wasser at gmail.com