[lbo-talk] teachers running schools

Chuck Munson chuck0munson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 09:34:50 PDT 2010

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 11:00 AM, Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:

> Welcome back, by the way, Chuck.

I'll share a minor update on what I've been up to. Still living in Kansas City. Spending a lot of time on gardening and home repair projects. Last year I was working part time for a small company that was more or less scamming people with an affiliate marketing program. The job market for librarians and developers is pretty dead, so I'm focused on developing my own web development business. I've also been working full time and part time as a house painter.

The economy is pretty horrible around here.

Chuck