[lbo-talk] Corporate Taxes, was why Prince is right

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Sat Jul 10 12:42:47 PDT 2010

At 03:24 PM 7/10/2010, Shane Mage wrote:

>On Jul 10, 2010, at 3:15 PM, shag carpet bomb wrote:
>>
>>oh! the end of capitalism will come if we just tax the corporations
>>instead of da peepul!
>>
>>wtf?
>Since that's the theme of corporate propaganda, isn't it worth refuting?

oh horse shit. these arcane technical arguments are always about how someone said something that contradicts some precious theory about how capitalism works and, therefore, how it's going to come undone. like the labor theory of value debate. wanking over the most idiotic, useless shit that not one person in the damned debate can every connect to the immediate problems people face right now and how whether or not getting the debate right or wrong matters to the problems people face right now.

about the only thing that i could figure is that what you and your side would want is for us to push for coporate taxes instead of taxes on individuals.

woo!

but boy, am I superarmed, now, with the correct arguments to give my friends at work! gonna come in handy the next time we are talking about tax policy! yay for me!