[lbo-talk] Tuli, too: RIP

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Jul 12 14:46:44 PDT 2010

On Jul 12, 2010, at 5:35 PM, Alan Rudy wrote:

> I wish I'd known him rather than of him.

I used to see him around NYC a lot. In the early days of LBO, we had a trade going - I'd send him the newsletter and he'd send some cartoons. The cartoons were wildly mixed - some of them great, some of them silly. But man, what a cool guy overall. We'd chat at events, etc. Bought a copy of the first two Fugs albums on cassette from him at a WFMU record fair way back when. Lifestyle-adjusted, his making it to 86 would be like a teatotalling vegan marathoner hitting 125.

Doug