[lbo-talk] Cheating in China...

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Tue Jul 13 09:23:00 PDT 2010

I agree with Wojtek 100%. A friend even told me about having a hotel employee catching him at the airport returning old underwear that he had discarded. Tito also seemed to have been able to contain ethnic hatreds in Yugoslavia.

In both cases, it looks like ingrained behaviors require a long time before they are completely eradicated.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu michaelperelman.wordpress.com