[lbo-talk] U.S. populism

Eric Romsted eromsted at verizon.net
Wed Jul 14 15:40:41 PDT 2010

Goodwyn's book is a classic.

The most recent survey (with a very different take from Goodwyn) is Charles Postel's The Populist Vision (2007). Local studies tend to have more detail on organizational structures. Two recent books are Connie Lester's Up from the Mudsills of Hell (2006) and Matthew Hild's Greenbackers, Knights of Labor, and Populists (2007).

The above probably doesn't meet the low time cost criteria though.

Eric