[lbo-talk] Why Marx is Right and Engels is Wrong

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 09:13:13 PDT 2010

Max Sawicky:

> Angelus apparently thinks he is too hip for the room.

Absolutely, but that's not really relevant to the issue at hand.

> IMO, the uninvited use of 'homeboy' is not very different from a
> similar use of the n-word.

This is absolutely insane.

> Obnoxious at the very least, also cowardly, since it would be
> unlikely to be used face-to-face if we were all in the same room.

Actually, I use it all the time, along with "dude", and my favorite Berlin vernacular terms, "Dicker" and "Alter" (As in, "Yo dicker, wie gehts?!")

It's a transparent self-mocking use of youth slang.

> So I say this was a banishable offense to the list, not just to
> Julio, who can take care of himself.

Totally off the wall. You must have a history in some Marxist-Leninist sect to engage in this kind of sleazy insinuation of racism and call for banishment.