[lbo-talk] Why Marx is Right and Engels is Wrong

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 09:34:42 PDT 2010

Yann Morvan:

> Nah, the "homeboy" came before the "prick"

Yah, but the "homeboy" was not derogatory.

Then, in response, Julio stated that "homeboy" was unwelcome, but rather than leaving at that, he called me a prick. That was basically an invitation to re-use homeboy.

I'm perfectly willing to drop this whole sidetrack and return to doing battle with Engelsian interpretations of the value-form analysis or Post-Operaistic concepts of productive labour, but it seems people don't have shit to say about Marx, and just want to engage in all kinds of feigned outrage (and I really do think it's feigned) in order to distract from the issue.