[lbo-talk] on the transformation problem

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Jul 20 18:38:49 PDT 2010

C W Sedley wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 5:28 AM, Angelus Novus
> <fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > And I'd second Carrol's recommendation of I.I. Rubin. Unfortunately, Freddy Perlman's excellent introduction to Perlman's book is not available online
>
> Is this it?
>
> http://libcom.org/library/commodity-fetishism-fredy-perlma

That is essentially it. I have both Rubin & a separate printing of Perlman's essay, and I think the essay is an expanded formof the Introduction tto Rubin. It's here on my shelves someplace but I dubt Icould locate it right away.

It's been years since I read it, but I found it exciting at the time.

Carrol