[lbo-talk] On Sherrod matter

Max Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Thu Jul 22 13:10:14 PDT 2010

Maybe so, re: the media, though the evidence that has floated out is not that the WH intended to wait until the truth came out, but that they thought by throwing Sherrod out, fast, they would squash the racists' 'reverse racism' routine before it gathered any steam. Moreover, they could have told Sherrod, give us a resignation letter and hang loose, we'll rehire you tomorrow. Their reactions bespoke panic, not deliberation.