[lbo-talk] The climate bill is dead - fishing for comments

Gar Lipow the.typo.boy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 09:07:14 PDT 2010

I posted:

>My newest post on Grist is up: http://tinyurl.com/deadbill

>Months after the Waxman-Markey/Kerry-Lieberman bill died Harry Reid
and environmentalists have finally admitted it is dead, and may even be ready to remove its rotting corpse from the living room and give it a decent burial.

http://tinyurl.com/deadbill If you people wanted to actually go the URL and Login to Grist (really annoying registration) and comment in the blog post, it would be a real favor. I'm trying to get Grist to promote my stuff better and I think more comments would get their attention.

Thanks

Gar

-- Facebook: Gar Lipow Twitter: GarLipow Grist Blog: http://www.grist.org/member/1598 Static Web Page: http://www.nohairshirts.com