[lbo-talk] Off-topic: Movie question

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Thu Jun 3 08:12:50 PDT 2010

Which WC Fields movie is it where he keeps saying the word 'snake' and there's a prim dowager who faints dead away every time? Did I dream this? Googling has turned up nothing.

As I recall he's telling a rambling anecdote about a pet rattler who at some point "fastened his fangs into the intruder's fetlock" -- the only words I feel halfway confident I've got right are "fangs" and "fetlock".

--

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org http://fakesprogress.blogspot.com

"Everyone has his favorite passage from the Theodosian Code." -- M I Finley