[lbo-talk] Ingo Elbe: Between Marx, Marxism, and Marxisms

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 11:25:26 PDT 2010

Charles:

> Better we say "Workers of the World , keep Engels and Marx united in
> your understanding of Marxism. "

I'm not interested in constructing religions. We can be thankful that Engels bankrolled Marx's endeavors; that's certainly a good thing. But to get to the core of Marx's critique of political economy, we have to strip away the distortions introduced by Second International 'Marxism'.

If you feel more comfortable with sources from English-speaking authors, here is Chris Arthur:

http://www.marxmyths.org/chris-arthur/article2.htm