[lbo-talk] when in doubt, revert to "balance"

Dwayne Monroe dwayne.monroe at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 06:13:19 PDT 2010

shag asked:

if anyone happens to know which show [the NPR segment on frustrated Obama supporters] was on, and has a link to the NPR site, I'd appreciate it. I surfed around but couldn't find it.

Voila:

Progressives Ask: Is It Obama, Or Is It Us?

<http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=127545645>

The hand-wringing and tooth gnashing evident throughout (even in the reports' title) are hilarious. Yes I know, that's an evil thing to think and even eviler to say (these people are our potential allies!)

But like Karen Black, I enjoy glamorous evil.

.d.