[lbo-talk] when in doubt, revert to "balance"

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 9 09:03:34 PDT 2010

At 06:13 AM 6/9/2010, Dwayne Monroe wrote:

>But like Karen Black, I enjoy glamorous evil.

I saw a Karen Black scene the other night on tv in a 2007 movie directed by and starring Alan Cumming. It's not a great movie. I found it channel surfing and stopped when I saw Karen Black's face. You can't miss that one. She's hilarious in this. When she's good she's very good and when she's bad she's wonderful. When her scene was over I went to bed.