[lbo-talk] UAW demonstration: Make Wall Street Pay

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 14:35:34 PDT 2010

Main Street not Wall Street Make Wall Street Pay

Tired of corporate greed, home foreclosures, jobs sent overseas, unfair penalties on credit cards, and a lack of investment in our communities? Join UAW members and our progressive labor and community allies to send Wall Street a strong message that we are tired of the war against middle class workers and citizens. Thursday, June 17, 2010 Staging at 2:30 p.m. Gather at the old Pontchartrain Hotel (Jefferson Ave. at Washington St., Detroit) For More Information, Contact Bob Rebecca, 313-392-7155, brebecca at uaw.net ORGANIZE BUILD POWER WIN JUSTICE! Invest in America opeiu494/afl-cio