[lbo-talk] Cremaster Cycle

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Wed Jun 16 21:23:49 PDT 2010

> On Wed, 16 Jun 2010, Dennis Claxton wrote:
>
> > Has anyone seen The Cremaster Cycle? It's showing in Los Angeles
> > this week and I'd like to see some of it but I don't think I'm up
> > for the whole thing.

Wikipedia sez:

> The full series was released in a limited series of 20 sets of DVDs,
> sold each for at least $100,000, and will not be made available on
> mass-market DVD.[2] However a 30-minute part of the third film is
> available on DVD.

All we need to know, isn't it? Nobody should give any countenance to this sort of artificial-scarcity IP scam.

If people still like it when it's free, then let's take another look -- there might be something to it.

--

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org http://fakesprogress.blogspot.com http://cars-suck.org

"Everyone has his favorite passage from the Theodosian Code." -- M I Finley