[lbo-talk] QUESTION/ANSWER

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Mon Jun 21 09:45:25 PDT 2010

On Jun 21, 2010, at 8:14 AM, Doug Henwood wrote:

> Thank you. Comrade Ward mostly reads himself, I think.

If he's anything like some of us, he reads himself too many times, perhaps looking for that right tone or sense of context.

But I'm still curious about one of the first responses that you provided to a question of mine. I asked if we didn't have to win the police to the side of the small people - and you responded never. Do you still feel quite as strongly about that?

martin