[lbo-talk] QUESTION/ANSWER

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 10:38:15 PDT 2010

[WS:] So when the revolution finally comes, with what would your replace the professional police force? Most people do not appreciate being beaten by thugs, robbed by thieves, or cheated by swindlers, and they would really appreciate having some form of protection from such elements, no? Look at countries like Somalia or Afghanistan - those forces that provide greatest protection against crime and corruption tend to gain greatest popularity.

Wojtek