[lbo-talk] Obama v. McChrystal

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Tue Jun 22 09:23:29 PDT 2010

Excerpts From Rolling Stone's McChrystal Profile:

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/06/22/excerpts-from-rolling-stones-mcchrystal-profile/

I've been following stories about the failures of the war in Afghistan for weeks. After the Gulf disaster, the first thing I thought about was Afghnistan. When is that going to blow up?

So here we are. The trouble is that McChrystal is just telling the truth, therefore it is a media blunder. What I am surprized about is that Obama didn't know who McChrystal was (see Jeramy Schill, Blackwater).

Tickled pink. Just saw Doug's Cato v. McChrystal. I'll post this anyway...

CG