[lbo-talk] Tea-heads to swarm the Hill

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Mar 9 14:45:27 PST 2010

On Mar 9, 2010, at 3:32 PM, Mark Rickling wrote:

> There were plenty of people in the crowd with signs that read "public
> option" and a few larger signs for single payer at today's AHIP
> protest in downtown DC.

So I read this on the SEIU website: "These profiles illustrate how SEIU members, including those in the health care field, janitorial industries, public sector, and childcare services would benefit from the health insurance reforms being proposed by Congress." That's about as specific as it gets. Am I missing something?

Doug