[lbo-talk] showdown over piece of crap

dredmond at efn.org dredmond at efn.org
Fri Mar 12 13:35:59 PST 2010

On Fri, March 12, 2010 1:16 pm, Jordan Hayes wrote:

> But: something rather than nothing? Really?

It's an idle question, because we Leftists have zero influence on Wall Street's electoral sock-puppets. What we should be doing is preparing for the moment down the road when the contradictions of Obyeltsin-care explode.

Because they will. The new state-engineered insurance oligopoly will drive prices into the sky, at the exact moment that wages are stagnant, debts can't be paid, and home equity and 401Ks have been wiped out. Sort of like our own version of Russia's 1998 meltdown -- the moment when resignation turns into rage.

-- DRR