[lbo-talk] Forbes: "There Is No Keynesian Miracle"

Bhaskar Sunkara bhaskar.sunkara at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 21:10:03 PST 2010

Tails of New Labour's demise are premature. I doubt the Tories will be able to eek out anything but a weak minority government. This article had no substance backing it up, no data, no serious analysis, it was just a polemical piece. The full-blooded 'Keynesian' alternative died decades ago, but I haven't heard much good news from French or German fronts either (are they really *pulling out of the recession?)*.

Sent from my Iphone.