[lbo-talk] Stranger than strange...

Mark Bennett bennett.mab at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 11:43:39 PDT 2010

The Israeli team of brother and sister Alexandra and Roman Zaretsky finished 10th, and their free dance was a tango routine to music from Schindler's List. I head about this,but I didn't see the performance (I limited my Olympic viewing to hockey.) However, it would hardly be unusual for the network to skip coverage of the tenth place couple.