[lbo-talk] green consumers: thieving pricks

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 11:19:50 PDT 2010

[WS:] Quite frankly, I do not think that there is any correlation between shopping habits and ethical behavior. There just too many variables that affect both, anything from income to geographical location to broadly defined culture, to everyday life interaction, to personal upbringing, and to psychological disposition and mood changes.

I understand that finding coincidental correlations among a wide variety of random socio-cultural traits and shopping behavior is the essence of marketing "research" - but I do not think very highly of this kind of analysis.

Wojtek