[lbo-talk] Parade of the Clueless

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Wed Mar 17 15:11:37 PDT 2010

True dat.

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Dennis Claxton Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 12:51 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org; lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Parade of the Clueless

At 09:26 AM 3/17/2010, Max Sawicky wrote:

>I saw BMC a few weeks ago, and to me it was just the same: rage
>without politics. BMC was more violent, not any more intelligent.

I meant the movie is better than the one you saw. BMC the movie is no wankfest.