[lbo-talk] Parade of the Clueless

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Mar 17 15:02:09 PDT 2010

Whenever left politics flare up, certain riff--raff always appears on the edges. That was Weather. They were not "ultr-left because to be ultra-left you have first to be left, and the Wather riff-raff constituted a simple resignation from politics of any kind. They were riff-raff, and criticism of them is like criticizeing the city dump for not being a Picasso painting.

Carrol