[lbo-talk] teacher union bashing

Joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Thu Mar 18 21:45:45 PDT 2010

Carrol writes

"I am ticked off with workers in general who work their butts off, but analysts, gear shavers, Walmart janitors, are relatively harmless thought they and we would be better off if they fucked off more. But humani-care workers who work their butts off are more important to the survival of capitalism and the slaugher of millions than the fucking U.S. Army and the totality of the world's chief executvies."

Yes, of course, Capitalism which denies that such a thing as society exists and which tries to replace every human relation with money, is absolutely dependent on people who are capable of love and care, and who give a damn. This does not make love or dedication disgusting. Without these we could not live to fight for a different world.

Joanna