[lbo-talk] teacher union bashing

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Thu Mar 18 23:36:44 PDT 2010

I mean REALLY ticked off...

But humani-care workers who work their butts off are more important to the survival of capitalism and the slaugher of millions than the fucking U.S. Army and the totality of the world's chief executvies.

They disgust me.

Carrol

Consider I am an EMT and we arrive at your place because you called, your wife would not wake up from an afternoon nap. I see she is in respiratory arrest from some unknown cause. The standard response is O2 pushed via a face mask, on a hard stretcher with CPR. Instead of going out to the van for the O2 kit and plastic board, I shrug my shoulders and go outside for a cigarette because its break time.

You are okay with that?

While I agree with you, us disgusting humani-care workers enable a capitalist exploitation beyond bound, we also actually provide you with life, the only value there is. You want to toss us? Be my guest.

CG